Thanks for your help, Mark.

But one more question, with that method i have to add the CATALINA_HOME
variable to the environment variables, donĀ“t I?

I have seen that when you install Tomcat, if you press twice the icon of
Tomcat that appears on the task bar, there is a variable with the route of
Tomcat, can i catch this variable or do i have to add CATALINA_HOME to the
environment variables of the system?

Thanks a lot.