From: karthikn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JMX Perform GC TOMCAT 5.5.23

Reason : We have a Production TOMCAT 5.5.23 where in CPU
Utilization for JAVA is going   100%  ,

And for some reason you think a GC will fix that?

This Tomcat needs to be restarted started every 12+ hrs
We suspect HP supported JDK1.6 bing the culprit for the same

A slight possibility, but in nearly all such cases, it's the application, not
the JVM or Tomcat.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.