Hi.

May I take the opportunity and ride on the question below, to ask :
Is there some kind of general source of information, or registry or repository, where one could find the answer to the question below, but also get a list of already-developed add-on modules for Tomcat ? I mean, when I need to find out if there already exists an add-on to Apache for authentication via a post-gothic chocolate cookie server, I can consult the list of add-ons at httpd.apache.org; and when I want to know the same for perl modules, I go to www.cpan.org.
What about Tomcat ?

Thanks in advance,
André

Liang Xiao Zhu wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if there is some way which I can monitoring of the memory usage through of Tomcat. I mean, I have currently running a Tomcat 6 server, and through that I want to know not only the memory usage of JVM also the memory usage of the system.

Thanks in advance