Pid wrote:
André Warnier wrote:

[...]

With everyone's permission, I would offer to write a draft, but I wouldn't have a clue as to how or where to publish this.

Tomcat Wiki?

Well, I must be too dumb even for that.
On the page http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo , the first item is
quote

How do I add a question to this page?

Anyone may edit this page to add their own content. That is why this page is part of a Wiki and not a hardcoded static file in the FAQ.

unquote

However, in the upper left corner appears the legend "Immutable page", and I don't seem to find any button, link or whatever allowing me to edit the page in question, add an item, whatever.

Am I using the wrong page ?

Thanks
André