Good Afternoon,

Who knows the problem of tomcat on the server.

Tomcat's war have 17 in my company
Memory (Initial memory pool: 512mb and Maximum memory pool: 1024mb)
Version:
     --> Tomcat 5.5.26
     --> JDK 6_05
Server:
     --> Gigabyte, Core 2 Duo and Memory 2 gb (motherboard has maximum of
memory is 2 gb)
Added:
     --> Isapi Redirector 1.2.14 on another server (IIS 5.0 and Win 2000)
Note:
     --> All programs are installed executable (EXE)

When I clicked generate PDF (Jasper) in my project, was wrong ... See below
pra

[ERROR] RequestExceptionHandler Processing of request failed with uncaught
exception: PermGen space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen Space

How resolved?

--
Regards,

Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva