Rainer Jung escribió:
ubekhet wrote:
Hi folks,

Sorry for insisting this question, but I want to know how I can monitoring the Response Time for all requests coming for specific port.

I used GlobalRequestProcessor and RequestProcessor for getting prcessingTime, but I not sure what's the differents between both. Which one I have to use for getting what I want?

GlobalRequestProcessor: one per Konnektor (=ThreadPool)

It contains the sums of request counters for all threads in this thread pool (how many requests, errors, sum of response times in milliseconds etc.) Usually those are what you want.

when you said the sums of request, each X time the processing time it's the accumulated of the previuos or not?
RequestProcessor:

In theory one per thread. Counters are the same, but contain sum for requests handled by the respective thread. Those are not very useful, because they vanish, if threads get removed and the conection between them and threads changes when new threads get created.

Regards,

Rainer