hareesh wrote:
                       Please let me know that is there restriction to run
Servlet in this platform ( SPARC 64-bit with Solaris 10 ) .

There is no restriction that I am aware of. This should just work.

Is there any restriction that
jfreeshat (*version 1.0.0.*) will not work on tomcat-5.5.25 ?.

Again, not that I am aware of.

                      Is there any solution so that I can execute the
Servlet without any bug in this platform. Please tell me how to achieve
this.

Lets get the examples working first, then your webapp.

A couple of questions:
- How did you install Tomcat? Where did you download it from?
- Do you see any error messages in the logs when Tomcat starts?

Mark