Mark Dewey wrote:
I am currently using proxy ajp successfully and very happy with the simplicity of configuration compared to my experiences a few years ago! I have run into a problem however.

I have two version of tomcat running on one of the servers. Here is the configuration -:

ProxyPass /tc1/ ajp://www.xxx.yyy.zzz:8009/
ProxyPass /tc2/ ajp://www.xxx.yyy.zzz:8007/

I believe the second tomcat is configured correctly in server.xml to use 8007

That should be fine. Can you show us the connector config from server.xml please?

Mark