Tom van Wietmarschen wrote:
L.S,

I'm investigating a problem in which one of our servlets doesn't return
any headers most of the time (sometimes it does work, but it seems quite
random) After a bit of digging I found out that the reason the headers
aren't added is that the response already seems to be comitted.
Okay, I found and fixed the bug yesterday evening, I was using a MemoryCacheImageOutputStream that I didn't dispose of properly. So when it got garbage collected it closed the outputstream in its finalize method, and since the response object is recycled this comitted the response of a subsequent run.

Tom
--

**Tom van Wietmarschen**
Software Engineer