> From: Johnny Kewl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Make uploaded files survive to re-deploy
>
> Hi Chuck... always giving me a hard time... was actually just
> thinking, where the #!# is Chuck ;)

Supposed to be on holiday (July 4th and all that), but instead working while
listening to Wimbledon Radio on the laptop.

> Anyway... please have a look at this other thread as
> well..... Re: Tomcat 5.5.25 freezes

I think your idea about it being related to the session timeout is highly
likely.  Unfortunately, others have introduced complete red herrings.  (30
minute GC? Not bloody likely.)  Without real data (e.g., thread dump,
Wireshark), there's not much to go on.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.