> From: Riaz, Bob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: ContextListener executes twice
>
> Does anyone know of a patch for this? I couldn't find one.

The bug does *not* cause the Listener to be executed twice, since the second
registration attempt is ignored; the message is purely cosmetic.  If you read
the whole thread you'll see that the double registration has been occurring in
all 6.0 levels, but only recent ones started logging it.

This isn't your problem.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.