----- Original Message ----- From: "Jq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:05 PM
Subject: jsp compile question

How can I simulate the way tomcat builds a jsp file?

I need to debug a .jsp that fails to build when requested.

Thanks.

Jq... what IDE are you using ?
On Netbeans its like this...

You right click on the actual JSP and compile it... if there is an error it takes you to the line. The other thing is that once you have run... just the JSP once... if you right click on it... it will show you the JSP.JAVA file... so you can see how the JSP has turned into Java... and its sometimes easier to spot a whoopsie...

The only real POJO Application Server.