I just set up Apache-Tomcat
6.0.16 and have two domain names to be used as virtual hosts on the same
machine. I have set this up in $CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml and can now see
them both show up on the server.
After editing the tomcat-users.xml, I can now look at the main Tomcat Web
Application Manager page. However, I can only see the /docs, /examples,
/manager, and /host-manager directories. I then
moved the docroot for the virtual hosts to the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps folder
since this is where the Web Application Manager seems to show these in. How can
I deploy new .war files for my current virtual hosts directory? When I try to
deploy the war file it states>
FAIL - Invalid context path  was specified

I don't see any good online documentation on how the Tomcat Web App Manager
works. Can anyone help?
Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm