From: Alex Mestiashvili [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Lunes, 21 de Julio de 2008 04:32 a.m.
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: FW: Rotate stdout_xxx.log without Restart Tomcat

Alexander Diedler wrote:
> Has nobody any idea about rotating Tomcat logfiles??
>
> Alex

The problem is windows ...

but , may be this links will be useful for you
http://www.datori.org/?p=7
http://freshmeat.net/projects/perl-logrotate/

but , you should be careful with log rotation , it is better to copy log
and truncate it , but not rename , in such case restart of tomcat is not
needed .
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or
MSD and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete it from your system.