Hello,
to whom it may concern, I solved this problem in another way. In the
ContextFactory I only return an
InitialDirContext. The class which wants to connect to the LDAP uses
this InitialDirContext, looks up the environment and connects to the
LDAP.

You can find the source code at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/drfox/

Unzip and go to /drfox-1.0/src/WEB-INF/src/drfox/logic/

DRFoxContextfactory.java
DRFoxAdministrator.java --> method searchUsers()

I don't know, if this is the best solution but it works like a charm.

Regards,
Sebastian

- --