Hi, I have an issue with both https and j_secutiry_check... i've an application
that works fine with only authentication (j_security_check) but when I try to
access with https the application redirects the browser to the form-login page
that is set in the web.xml file. The curious thing is that when the password is
wrong the redirection is to the form-error page defined in the web.xml file.
So, I was hoping you could give me some sort of advice or where could I start
looking to know why it behaves like that. Thanks for reading. Sincerely,  Julio
César Chaves
Explore the seven wonders of the world