Hi guys,

I've run into a strange problem with redirecting from a servlet when using a
normal domain name (www.xyz.com)  Basically up until now I was just testing
my app using the http://locahost/<webAppName> URL.  The servlet redirect
worked fine with with the page displaying fine. The URL would look something
like this:  http://localhost/<webAppName>/<aPage>.jsp

When I try run the servlet from the proper URL it redirects me to
www.xyz.com/<webAppName>/<aPage>.jsp but it comes up with a page not found
error.  If I then remove the web app name from the URL, the page works!  :-S

To do the redirect im using the following:
response.sendRedirect(response.encodeRedirectURL("<aPage>.jsp"));

Is this a config issue with tomcat?  As I cant seem to figure out how to
change it so that it works with the web app name in the URL.

Any ideas?  Ive tried looking round the web, but haven't found much.

Thanks in advance to any advice

Huntly