Hi,

I was testing somethings within the login page that is configured in the
web.xml file... and there was a piece of code doing a redirection to assure
that the page is loaded over https... first i proved with a simple login page
over https with no more than the login form ...and it worked as it supossed to
... then instead of insert the code to redirect the page over https I opened it
with a url specifying https instead of http ... it worked ... so I changed back
the form-login param in web.xml ... removed the redirection ... an tried again
the same way i did with the simple login form ... and it worked ... now i have
to ask ... did the redirection had something to do with this problem or do
anyone know of a possible problem that can be raised when this is done?TIA,

Julio César