Hi,

I m using Eclipse 3.4 (in Vista) and Tomcat 5.5 (in linux) as J2EE
development environment.
I want to build a online order form to interact with backend database in linux.
I know I can use dreamweaver to create web page (html template), but I
don't know how to use it and dont' have the time to learn it.
Is there any standard jsp package or library I can use from Eclipse or
Tomcat to build an online order form? How about Struts or Springs
library?

Your suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks