Hi,
I have the following scenerio.
I have a site which provide music online. Now for hosting the actual song i
have purchased another site with better band widthm but no tomcat.
So my webserver(tomcat) is running on one server(say domain1) and files are
hosted on another (with different domain name say domain2, which anyone can
access using http).

Now i have to put http://domain2/abc.music on my site to access these files.
Now i can do something like that write a normal Servlet which receive song
id and i forward it to appropriate link(http link to another site domain2).
but when someone start downloading they see that data is coming from
domain2, i dont want user to see domain2, and also i can not do somethin
like when user request any file first get it on to domain1 server and then
provide it to user as it will be too much bandwidth wastage.

So is there any way to do this using anything in apache,tomcat to hide
domain2 from everyone.,

Thanks,
Ravi.