From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:20:07 +0200
Subject: config problem

hello,

we are facing a problem!
config:
jdk 1.4
tomcat 4

the server is configured to be accessed by an network internal IP
but it is not working with an external IP . i did the config in the
server.xml
but it is not working

[...]
<Host name="<my.network.internal.ip>" debug="0"
appBase="/usr/tomcat/webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
              <Context path="" docBase="gedai" debug="1"/>
                <Alias<<my.external.ip></Alias>
                <Alias><my.network.internal.ip></Alias>

                directory="logs"  prefix="gedai_access_log."
suffix=".txt"
                pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
</Host>
[...]

when i try to access to the IP, i've got an error 500 - no context
configured...

what did i do wrong??

supareno