Without any JkMount nothing will be sent to Tomcat. You need to keep e.g.

JkMount  /examples/* worker1

in you configuration. If you are using a virtual host in Apache, the
JkMount must be inside the virtual host.

Your mod_jk log file indicates, that during that test you didn't have
any JkMount active, right? Retry with activa eJkMount and resend the log.

Regards,

Rainer