Hello Manuell,

having OutOfMemoryError in your logs doesnt necessary mean that you
are out of memory. OutOfMemory error can be caused by many things, for
example the impossiblity to create a new thread.

What's happening with your tomcat after 50 minutes, do you have any logs?
Also, detailed info about your hardware and software setup would be helpful

regads
Leon