Hi,

I have tried various solutions regarding virtual hosts in tomcat and none
of them work.

I have in my server.xml:
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

Under my webapps directory, I have vh1 directory

I have vh1.com in my DNS.
So, when I type http://v1.com, it is opening the project corresponding to
webapps/vh1.

Now, I have webapps/vh2-apps corresponding to 2nd virtual host. I also
have vh2.com in DNS corresponding to the same machine.

What should I do in order to get http://vh2.com open the corresponding web
page?

Thanks,
Sathish