AprLifecycleListener reads java.library.path
so either start Java with -Djava.library.path
java -Djava.library.path=LocationOfBinary bootstrap.jar
(easier to place -Djava.library.path into JAVA_OPTS)
OR
set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=LocationOfBinary

YMMV/
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.