I moved my keystore to a new server and modified the server.xml to point
to the keystore, but I'm unable to connect via https. However, I'm able
to connect with http.

Thanks

Ed

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to
which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and or privileged material and should be treated
as a confidential
AAA Auto Club South communication. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.