I think you are speaking about JSF and I think you are completely
misunderstanding the concept.
The diversification is done via parameters just as same as it's done
via content path or 'visible' parameters in
old school frameworks. The actual problem is that everything is sent
via POST and that is or was a problem with google some time ago.
But if you are creating a login protected site for members, why the
hell should you care about google?

Just separate seo-related content from the application and be happy.
The seo guys are happiest with php anyway.

Leon