Thanks for your reply.You are absolutely right. This error is a .NET
Exception.I am not able to figure out exactly where in Tomcat i need to
provide the priviledge.I have logged in to the machine with the same login
id as the remote machine. In the Tomcat logon tab i have mentioned the same
login id and password. But still i am getting the same errror.Please let me
know what changes are needed to be done in tomcat.

Thanks..