We have just started using Tomcat.  We are using version 5.5.26.

I was able to set up Tomcat and get it running with our application.  I
also have enabled SSL:
               maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
maxSpareThreads="75"
               acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile="conf/keystore" keyAlias="tomcat" />

I have one user that needs use to authenticate their client.  I have
this working on our development system (added their certificate to our
keystore) but following the same process to our test box is failing.
The client (which I don't have access to) is giving a very generic error
message.

Is there a way that I can see why the client is failing the connection
(i.e. certificate doesn't match client, certificate expired, ...) or get
more debugging information from the Tomcat side?

Thanks
Tim