From: Bai Shen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:42 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Running Tomcat with JRE?

Looking at the tomcat site, it says that I can run Tomcat 6 with a JRE
instead of a full JDK.  So I downloaded Tomcat 6.0.18 and I have
JAVA_HOME
pointing at JRE 1.6.0_07.  However, when I go to start tomcat, it tells
me
that the JAVA_HOME variable needs to point at a JDK, not a JRE.

Am I missing something or is this a leftover from the previous versions?
TIA.