> From: Michael Dehmlow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have multiple contexts that are defined for a given host in
> my server.xml
> each context I would like to start up in its own jvm, for dll and
> enviornment variable reasons.

As a solution sketch (I've never done it), you'll need to deploy eclipsev1 and
eclipsev2 in two different Tomcat instances.  See the file RUNNING.txt that
comes with your version of Tomcat (which you didn't tell us!) for details on
setting up multiple instances.  You'll then need something that talks AJP or
can reverse proxy to sit at the front of the two Tomcats and divide incoming
requests to the multiple Tomcats.  Apache httpd (what most people call
"Apache") can do this.  Again, check the docs at http://tomcat.apache.org for
integration of httpd as a front-end, Tomcat as a back-end.

I suspect you'll get more detailed responses; this is rapid rather than
complete!

                - Peter