Chris,

Thanks for your response..

Currently we are managing Windows Patch management through a application
called "BIGFIX". But that will not be used to manage for any other
application purpose.

So, do you think Automatic windows patch management and manual tomcat
patch management would ideal as patch releases from Tomcat is very rare?

Best Regards,
Anand G
NU UK ITS Architecture and Design
Floor 7, Norfolk Tower, Norwich
Phone - 01603 838398

Christopher Schultz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/09/2008 18:09
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Fw: Tomcat Patch Management

Norwich Union is the trading name for the principal subsidiaries
of the Aviva Group in the United Kingdom.  The principal
subsidiaries are:

Norwich Union Insurance Limited

Norwich Union Insurance Limited.
Registered Office 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 3NG.
Registered in England Number 99122.
"Norwich Union Direct" is a trading name of Norwich Union
Insurance Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial
Services Authority.

Norwich Union Life Services Limited

Norwich Union Life Services Limited.
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street, York YO90 1UU.
Registered in England Number 2403746. A member of the
Norwich Union Marketing Group which is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Norwich Union Healthcare Limited

Norwich Union Healthcare Limited.
Registered Office 8 Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 3NG.
Registered in England Number 2464270. Authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.