André Warnier wrote:
> Is this the right place to report something like .. ?

There are enough committers lurking on the users list that one of us
normally spots reports like this. If it looks like we have forgotten /
missed it just create a bugzilla entry.

> In the Tomcat 6.0 on-line docs,
>
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/architecture/overview.html
> in the "Host" section, there are several links that lead nowhere
> (Host, Hosts, StandardHostImplementation)
>
> Similarly, in the Connector section right below that one.
>
> Similarly in the Context section below it.

I'll get those fixed. Note that the on-line docs always reflect the latest
stable release so you won't see the fixes until the next 6.0.x release.

Mark