Hmmm, here are my jk settings:

JKWorkersFile   /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile       /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel      info
JkShmFile       /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.shm
JkOptions       +ForwardURICompatUnparsed

The JK connector is the one from the mod_jk debian package. Could that be an issue if it was not compiled for the write version of tomcat? I'm not really sure how the jk connector builds work.

Brendan Martens
Server Administrator
CrossComm, Inc.
919.667.9432 ofc