To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 4:33 PM
Subject: XP/Vista/Office 2007/IE Compatibility Question

Good afternoon. My company, Centocor, is in the process of upgrading its operating System from Windows 2000 to XP/Vista and its Office 2000 to Office 2007. They have installed on, I'm not sure how many, some computers Apache Tomcat, version 5.5. Please answer the following questions at your earliest convenience:

1) Is the software compatible with XP? If not, what is the compatible version and what are the costs involved in upgrading?

2) Is the software compatible with Vista? If not, what is the compatible version and what are the costs involved in upgrading?

3) If the software is not independent of Office 2007, is it compatible with it? If not, what is the compatible version and what are the costs involved in upgrading?

4) If the software is not independent of IE, what versions of it are compatible?

Isabel

You not going to have any problems with the above... except that Vista is alergic to a hell of a lot of good stuff... if you can, try stay on XP... nothing to do with Tomcat... Vista sucks...

http://www.iexbeta.com/wiki/index.php/Windows_Vista_RC_1_Software_Compatibility_List

Have Fun..

The only real POJO Application Server.