you'll want to make sure bcprov-ext-jdk15-140.jar is in WEB-INF=lib

from
http://www.bouncycastle.org/latest_releases.html

feel free to ping me offline for implementation specific issues

cheers,
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.