It's actually a vendor supplied application.  I filed a bug/support request
and they returned with a patch.

I guess I was wondering if there were any jvm startup options I may have
over looked that may help with this sort of issues.  But it definitely seems
to be a coding issue.

Thanks,
Chad

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Christopher Schultz <