----- Original Message ----- From: "Leon Rosenberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: Communicating between webapps

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Johnny Kewl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm very much for the KISS principle... if you dont need it, dont use it...
nothing is more powerful that POJO (plain old Java).
Thing is KISS does not mean novice... you'll find only the guys that have
been around for a while can really KISS ;)

just a side note Johnny,
you need a container for something that can be done without, how is that KIS(S)?

I'm just saying that I think a lot of time people lock themselves into complex technology, additional containers, whatever, and if they had just thought about it, done it slightly differently, they would have done it all in a little old webapp... Not into driving a CV and sending poor admin people to the funny farm... kind of thing. Simple as possible is best... if you dont have to use an additional container, dont, whether that be mine or yours... I think

The only real POJO Application Server.