Sorry for not making it clear.

Current question is how to set a customize SSLImplemention for a HTTPS
connector. In previous version we use
CoyoteServerSocketFactory.setSSLImplementation();
I have checked the Tomcat document and found the factory (nested component
of connector) was removed.
I guess this method can achieve this setting:
Connector.setProperty("sSLImplementation", custom_SSLImpl);

But a new problem is there's no method to replace setting "ciphers"
attribute of Factory.
<Connector port="8443"  ...>
  <Factory className="a custom ServerSocketFactory class" ciphers="" />
</Connector>
I need to migrate the "ciphers" setting in custom SSLImplement to new
version Tomcat.

Another problem about Deployer, I am still investigating it. It brought much
trouble that the Deployer.install() method was removed.