Chris,
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I read both and what I still don't get is:
How do I specify a connector to a host?

it seems connectors cannot be nested inside an engine nor in a host and
connectors can contain neither
Otherwise I would create two engines one with ssl and the other without and
specify the hosts herein
or with each host, specify which connectors it can use
or specify the applicable hosts inside a connector

Those three aren't possibe (according to the docs)

I would like https://localhost/ and http://localhost/ to refer to the same
appbase
and have http://*.autumn.nl/ to refer to one appbase and
https://secure.autumn.nl/ to another appbase
basically having three appbases, secure.autumn.nl, localhost and
*.autumn.nlwhich then contain contexts as usual

How would I go about this then?

Thanks in advance,

Serge Fonville

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Christopher Schultz <