Are there shared ids or shared names in there?

I'm searching for this for some time, so am really interested in what you mean.

Ronald.

Op woensdag, 15 oktober 2008 om 20:22 uur schreef Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>:

    Subject: Re: NIO 100% CPU usage
        Date: Wed Oct 15 20:22:43 CEST 2008
    From: Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    ok, when you reproduce it, you don't really need a profiler,
    you can do a top with threads on, or a ps -efL, and from those,
    you can look into a thread dump

    I've never been able to reproduce the issue, so if you have a
    system, or if you want to work with me, ping me offline at fhanik
    at apache dot org

    Filip