> From: Danny_HY052 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> When the tomcat is running i am able to access the
> application, however,
> after some time when i try again to access the application i get "Page
> cannot be Displayed". (ensured that the tomcat was still running)
>
> I need to restart the tomcat server manually to get the page to be
> displayed.

I'm guessing that you have a memory leak in your application, and that after a
while your JVM runs out of heap.  You could test this by increasing or
decreasing the heap space available to the JVM, and seeing whether this
increases or decreases the time to failure.  Then you have the fun job of
finding the leak - there are many threads in the Tomcat archive on doing this,
just search for "memory leak" and follow the threads.

                - Peter