Hi Filip,

Also I need to add something more:

   1. After a lot of googling and forum researchs, I saw a few topics about
   that. I have tried them all. They made it a little bit stable. (especially
   these ones : http://markmail.org/message/5zs7qejpjy3vxhfy and

http://www.nabble.com/Comet-servlet-synchronization-and-flush-problems-td13879322.html
   )
   2. I think that problem is about Tomcat's handling of raw socket. As far
   as I know tomcat is not so capable as Apache in handling buffers. I wanted
   to try comet over Apache but I could not complete it. Mod_jk does not
   support nio. Can you offer any methods about this?

Thanks again..