> From: André Warnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstr,ap
>
> Anyway, to wrap this up, how do we get the official Tomcat
> "download" and "setup" pages to say all this more clearly
> than they do at present ?

Submit a bugzilla entry with the patch for the suggested text; the Tomcat doc
is part of its source code.

> It's a lot more fun with some far-left, far-right, greens,
> liberals and nationalists to keep things interesting.

In this state (Minnesota), we actually do have a semi-viable 3rd party; their
US Senate candidate managed to garner about 15% of the vote last week.
Unfortunately, they run few candidates in the state elections, so they usually
don't have too much of an impact other than as spoilers.  There are certainly
some things to be said for a multi-party parliamentary system.

> Just imagine R/D hung 45/45, and Ms Hilton with 10 in the
> middle holding the balance..

Could be worse, could be Italian politics...  (and yes, "Caldarale" is Italian;
I'm in occasional contact with relatives there).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.