Hello,
I forgot to mention that this error happens on linux (windows is OK),

and the "xr" variable is declared like

DocumentBuilder xr = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance().newDocumentBuilder();

Thank you,
kind regards,Nareg Garabedian

--------------- Prevoius message-------------

Hello,

I'm having a problem while using a tomcat deployed application over https.
http browsing though will run flawlessly.

An error occures on parsing struts.xml
The message is the following "java.net.UnknownHostException: struts.apache.org"

The faulty line is nothing but
 Document d = xr.parse(inputStream);
which I have used a million times without problems.

I'd be grateful if anyone could help me to find the reason of such a behaviour.
If more information is needed pls let me know.

Thank you,
kind regards,
Nareg Garabedian