Hello All!
I have a simple but important question about JNDI configuration in Tomcat 5.5. As I know, Tomcat 5.5 introduces new syntax, for example I have the following resource:

<Resource name="jdbc/ODEdatabaseConnection" auth="Container" scope="Shareable"
 factory="org.apache.naming.factory.BeanFactory"
 type="org.firebirdsql.pool.FBConnectionPoolDataSource"
 userName="***" password="***"
 database="M:\Lib\__Data\firebird\TE-FULL.gdb" pooling="false"/>

Everything is fine, except I need to pass another one property to FBConnectionPoolDataSource, and unfortunately this property is named "setType(String)", but I cannot have two attributes named "type" in one element. While using old syntax with <ResourceParams.../> it was possible. Is it possible to pass "type" property with new syntax?