> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> acceptCount="200" just means that the socket will accept 200
> clients /in
> addition/ to those currently being served by RequestProcessor threads.
> The only way to "see" those waiting clients would be to query
> the socket itself (maybe only available at the C-library level?).

Rarely even that - these connections are held "in limbo" in the kernel.  There
are sometimes ways of examining the next request in the queue (to see whether
you want to accept it or reject it), but I'm not aware of a general way of
examining *all* requests in an accept queue.  I'd love to hear about any that
exist, as in the past I've needed to monitor these!

                - Peter