Dear Toby,

Another thing I have found is that Tomcat slows down when a lot of
people are connected and requesting to the DB. My maxActive = '150'
for the database and maxThreads = '300'. The task manager doesn't show
high CPU usage and there is always atleast 2GB RAM free. Any ideas on
why this is happening? DB server is running fine too. In the past, the
DB server CPU would be high when this happened, but now that's Not the
case.

How does the I/O on the box behave?
--
Kees Jan

http://java-monitor.com/forum/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
06-51838192

The secret of success lies in the stability of the goal. -- Benjamin Disraeli