you're attachment didn't go through, just post a complete example somewhere on the web. for free support, you can't expect the other guy (me in this case) to have to spend time setting up to replicate your environment instead, you do the legwork, and you get help for free, not a bad trade if you ask me
Filip

rohit aman wrote:
Hi Filip,
All I did was to modify sessions application that comes with tomcat. It's just two simple changes shown below.

1) Replace the DummCart.class in <tomcat-home>\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes\sessions with the attached one. 2)mark the web.xml in <tomcat-home>\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\webapps\examples\WEB-INF as distributable by adding </distributable> tag 3)then access this by using https://localhost/examples/jsp/sessions/carts.jsp

Please let me know...Thanks for doing this
Rohit