Hi,

I am facing a strange issue infact from past one year. I am using tomcat
virtual hosting but i am not able to run jsp pages in the root directory.
Every time i have to create a directory in the AppBase and have to put all
the jsp pages into it so that they could get executed.

Here are my VirtualHost configured in server.xml file.

<Host name="www.mydomain.com" debug="0"
appBase="/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/www.mydomain.com" unpackWARs="true">
directory="/usr/local/tomcat/logs"
prefix="www.mydomain.com.access." suffix=".log" pattern="common"
resolveHosts="false"/>
<Context path="/servlet" docBase="servlet" debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
directory="/usr/local/tomcat/logs" prefix="www.mydomain.com.access"
suffix=".log" timestamp="true"/>
</Context>
<Alias>mydomain.com</Alias>
</Host>

When i am keeping jsp files in
/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/www.mydomain.com/Folder, blank page is
displayed.

But If i am keeping jsp file in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/
www.mydomain.com/newfolder/ directory, then page is displayed.

Using apache-tomcat 6.0.16

Kindly let me know if any other information is required

I am totally confused on this issue. I checked on the net but in vain.

Kindly Help.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Pruthi